In this Privacy Statement, the following definitions apply:
- Derde Martine bvba: Derde Martine Bvba, civil company in the form of a private limited liability company, Colmanstraat 57, 9270 Kalken, Registry of Legal Persons Ghent, Subsection Dendermonde 0666 88 99 45.
This Privacy Statement applies to our Website and all (commercial) relationships between Derde Martine bvba and its customers, prospective customers and business partners.
3. Which personal data is used and how is it collected?
Your data is collected for the purpose of determining basic information (name, address, language, etc.), as well as more complex information (such as companies in which you are involved, the functions you perform within these companies, etc.) which is necessary for us to be able to provide the Derde Martine bvba services you use.
We process the personal details of persons with whom we have, or have had, or would like to have, a direct or an indirect relationship.
- Your personal details are collected to enable us to draw up basic information (name, address, language, etc.), as well as more complex information (such as the companies in which you are involved, the job titles you hold within these companies, etc.) that is necessary for Derde Martine BVBA to provide you with the services you purchase.
- Identification details;
- Specific financial details.
- Details collected by LeaseLine via the website: Derde Martine BVBA
Most information is available on or through the Website, without you having to provide your personal details. In certain cases, personal information may be requested. However, Derde Martine bvba does not collect personal data relating to sensitive categories, such as racial or ethnic data, data on sexuality, etc.
4. Use of personal data
The personal data collected by Derde Martine bvba is processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Derde Martine bvba uses your personal data to provide the services which you use. Your personal data, including your email address, may also be used to inform you of changes in legislation and issues which may be relevant to you. Derde Martine bvba may also use your e-mail address to inform you about its services and events.
Derde Martine bvba requests your consent before using your personal information for purposes other than those described in this Privacy Statement.
5. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Derde Martine bvba will not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary in the context of providing the services of Derde Martine bvba and optimising them (including, but not limited to, maintenance work, payment processing, database management).
If we need to disclose your personal data to third parties in this context, the third party in question is obliged to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, we may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- To the competent authorities (1) if we are obliged to do so by law or in the context of present or future legal proceedings and (2) to safeguard and defend our rights;
- If Derde Martine bvba or the majority of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case your personal data collected by us will be one of the transferred assets;
- With a view to detecting similar profiles to your own, unless you have expressly objected to this.
In all other cases, we will not sell, rent out or pass on your personal data to third parties, unless (1) they have obtained your permission to do so and (2) a data processing agreement has been concluded with the third party in question, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding the confidentiality and privacy conformity of your personal data.
6. Storage of personal data
Derde Martine bvba will only store your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the aims described in this Privacy Statement under the heading “use of personal data”.
If a longer storage period is justified by law, or to comply with another legal obligation, we may store your personal data for this longer period.
7. Your privacy rights
If you wish to exercise your rights, as specified below, please contact us in accordance with “11. Contact details”:
- Right of access to the personal data which Derde Martine bvba may have regarding you;
- Right to rectify, complete or update your personal data;
- Right to the deletion of your personal data;
- Right to restriction of processing of your personal data;
- Right of transferability of your personal data;
- Right of objection/opposition to the processing of your personal data.
Derde Martine bvba may refuse your request to exercise these rights, if it is unreasonably recurrent, requires disproportionate technical effort, or compromises the privacy of others. Disproportionate technical effort refers to: developing a new system, making fundamental changes to an existing system or requests pertaining to information which is stored in back-up systems.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about our products and services, you can contact us at any time in accordance with “11. Contact details”.
8. Personal data security
Derde Martine bvba takes all reasonable organisational, technical and administrative steps to protect your personal data under our management, and as required by applicable data privacy laws. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately by contacting us using the “Contact details” section below.
9. Cross-border processing of personal data
Cross-border transfers of personal data to third parties for the purposes described above may occur. This also means that data is transferred to countries or regions which have different data protection laws than your own country. We will take the appropriate measures in each case, so that in situations involving such data transfers, the transfers will always take place in a way that provides an “adequate level of protection”.
10. Update to the Privacy Statement
Derde Martine bvba reserves the right to renew this Privacy Statement, by posting a new version on the Website. Whenever changes are made, the above date will be adjusted in line with the revision. The updated version applies from the date of revision. We advise you to regularly consult this Privacy Statement, so that you are aware of any changes.
11. Other websites
This Privacy Statement only relates to our Website. We are not responsible for the privacy, information or other practices of third parties, including third parties who operate a website to which our Website contains a link. Including a link on the Website does not mean that we endorse the linked website.
In addition, we may offer you access to third party features that allow you to post content to your social media account(s). Please note that any information you disclose by using these features will be governed by the applicable privacy policies of the third party and not by this Privacy Statement. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the way in which third parties use the information you provide when you use these features.
If you wish to make a complaint about the way in which Derde Martine bvba collects, uses and/or processes your personal data, you can always submit a complaint to the Privacy Commission.
13. Contact details
If you have any questions or are concerned about the privacy of your personal data, you can always contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or Derde Martine bvba, f.a.o. GDPR, Colmanstraat 57, 9270 Kalken