I live and work by these values
Commitment is what transforms a promise into reality. (Abraham Lincoln)
Work smart. Get things done. No nonsense. Move fast.
It always seems impossible. Until it's done. (Nelson Mandela)
Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you. (Oprah Winfrey)
Who is Martine Derde?
I am action and result driven, however always in combination with underlining the high importance of communication: “the right word in the right way at the right time”.
Respect is of the utmost importance to me, as is active listening.
In everything I do and undertake, I premise righteousness and fairness.
I have more than 20 years of experience in people management, general management, operational, project and change management, in several domains (HRM, IT, logistics,…) and in many different sectors with a focus on non profit, healthcare and small and medium large enterprises.
I keep focus, and work in a hands-on, pragmatic way.
I am pro-active with a no-nonsense and down-to-earth attitude, a quick self-starter, with strong analytic and synthetic skills.
I am an open and diplomatic communicator, bridge-builder, fully recognizing the importance of the different stakeholders in an organization.
I always look for motivating quick-wins that serve the long-term strategic goals and solutions.
I love to close the gap between the business needs and the technical and legal demands, restrictions and opportunities.
I am a strong believer in people’s abilities and willingness, and in the power of motivation and independence.
My knowledge and experience in a nutshell:
- General project and change management (Prince II)
- Business process analysis and optimization
- Operational interim management
- HRM management (competence management, talent management, performance management)
- People management and coaching
- Defining and implementing an enterprise’ s mission, vision, strategy, goals and objectives
- Establishing a project office within your organization
- Building and implementing a company-own project management methodology
- Drawing up policies
- Developing and implementing balanced scorecards and KPI’s
- Developing business cases
- Managing ESF and EFRO projects
- Preparing audit trials
Some examples of projects:
- Analysis and implementation of supply chain in healthcare
- Implementing a “care boulevard” in a hospital
- Implementation of EPR (Electronic Patient Record)
- IT project management
- Preparation and implementation of an endoscopic unit
- Digitization of an archive
Do you want to know more?Download curriculum
How others experience working with Martine
She impressed with the ability to combine IT and business insights.
Despite sometimes difficult working conditions (high stress projects with conflicting interests), her personality allows her to maintain excellent relationships with all parties involved.